Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rick Ross on Eminem's "Forever" verse

Eminem was called a "honkey" by Rick Ross some time ago. In the same time Rick Ross said he was a huge Eminem fan. That sound a little stupid to me... Now, Rick Ross praies Shady's verse in "Forever", a song which featured Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Drake. Then he said that he would like to battle Em, even team with Mariah Carey to do so. And finished just as stupid as the first time he dissed Eminem : "Like I said, he might wanna do a record with me." . So... Does Rick Ross want to battle or have a collaboration with him ? Because to me, those two sound different.

I think he should learn something from the "Forever" track. Eminem will murder you on your own song if given the chance. Commercial rappers make a fool of themselves by being on the same song with him.

Some time ago I asked myself in a post "How come so-called hip-hop artists like Rick Ross diss real MCs like Eminem ?"(Here) .Here's how...

No comments:

Post a Comment